<$BlogRSDURL$>
Addicted To Anime
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
 


Click on the date/time thingy of this post to read it with comments; click on 'comments' to comment!!
  1 comments
Comments:
HEYYYYYY -GECKOOOOOOOO-!

Come on back to A-P if you get a chance!

We're having a reunion on Sunday, June 1st, 2008, and we'd be glad if you came! The three year anniversary is in two weeks, BTW!

Hulo, Zeke, xBombr and I have been wondering where you are these days in the forums!

See ya around I hope! :D

-Kip
 
Post a Comment


It beats drugs, booze and that thing that starts with a "p"! (I mean politics, of course. What did ya think I meant!?!)

PROFILE

NEW! Top ten titles I've seen!

01) Top wo Nerae 2 (Diebuster)
02) Ghost In The Shell (all)
03) Martian Successor Nadesico (all)
04) Neon Genesis Evangelion (all)
05) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (coming soon to the US!)
06) Vampire Princess Miyu (TV)
07) Cowboy Bebop
08) NHK ni Youkoso! (Welcome to the NHK!)
09) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
10) Innocent Venus

CLICK the Date/Time under a post to COMMENT!

ARCHIVES
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
August 2009


LINKS
HOME!
My Anime Collection! (on ANN)
Anime On DVD
Ani-Pock.net (Anime to watch!)
Ani-Pocky Blog!!
Anime News Network (ANN)
Otaku Fridge!
AnimeNfo
Gendou.com (Music!)


FORUMS
Ani-Pocky Forums
ANN Forums
Otaku Fridge Board (OB)
AnimeNfo Forums
Gendou.com Forums
AnimeMusicVideos.org



USEFUL and FUN!
Japanese Language App!
Nanaca Crash!
AnimeTempy Journal
Blog Template



Powered by Blogger