New anime to watch!
I had planned to do screen shots or find images from the net, but where does the time go!?! I have checked into several new series since Haruhi has ended (for now?) and Higurashi is slow to come out so the following have shown promise after just one episode.
Kasimasi ~ Girl Meets Girl ~ is a pretty good offering and the plot twisted on me from the get-go! See ANN entry for a description.
Himawari! is a cool show about a girl who realizes her dream of going to a special school; a girl's school for ninjas!! I really enjoy the style of animation in this one. See ANN entry for a description.
Tsuyokiss is decent and worth watching a few more episodes to let it flesh out. It's really about a girl who moves to a new school and encounters a weird set-up within the school hierarchy. The ANN description is way off, unless things change drastically in future eps.
Enjoy!!
Click on the date/time thingy of this post to comment!!
0 comments