<$BlogRSDURL$>
Addicted To Anime
Monday, June 12, 2006
  Ouran High School Host Club...
Hmph. At first I thought Ouran High School Host Club was gonna be some girly bishounen drivel. But, what the heck, I thought I check it out anyway. The first episode caught me by the brain cells and left me laughing up a storm! Check it out on fansub...

Click on the date/time thingy of this post to comment!!
  2 comments
Comments:
:P I was in the same boat as you. I really wasn't sure about Ouran. I was thinking, "Oh God, this looks like another cliched cross-dressing shojo..." But my friend lent me her manga and I fell in love with it! I have only seen the first ep of the anime but I've read up to volume 5 of the manga and I'm uber-obsessed already!
 
Hurray! I'glad someone else shares my enthusiasm!! I'm trying to watch at least one ep a day to catch up to the releases.

Thanks fo posting!!
 
Post a Comment


It beats drugs, booze and that thing that starts with a "p"! (I mean politics, of course. What did ya think I meant!?!)

PROFILE

NEW! Top ten titles I've seen!

01) Top wo Nerae 2 (Diebuster)
02) Ghost In The Shell (all)
03) Martian Successor Nadesico (all)
04) Neon Genesis Evangelion (all)
05) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (coming soon to the US!)
06) Vampire Princess Miyu (TV)
07) Cowboy Bebop
08) NHK ni Youkoso! (Welcome to the NHK!)
09) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
10) Innocent Venus

CLICK the Date/Time under a post to COMMENT!

ARCHIVES
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
August 2009


LINKS
HOME!
My Anime Collection! (on ANN)
Anime On DVD
Ani-Pock.net (Anime to watch!)
Ani-Pocky Blog!!
Anime News Network (ANN)
Otaku Fridge!
AnimeNfo
Gendou.com (Music!)


FORUMS
Ani-Pocky Forums
ANN Forums
Otaku Fridge Board (OB)
AnimeNfo Forums
Gendou.com Forums
AnimeMusicVideos.org



USEFUL and FUN!
Japanese Language App!
Nanaca Crash!
AnimeTempy Journal
Blog Template



Powered by Blogger