Ninja Cadets!
I was excited about this one once it started out. They had a good amount of cinematic effects and the story flowed nicely...then it ended short atfter the second episode. Devistation! I finally see an excellent, but not too deep adventure anime and they cut it short!!

I was happy to at least view what I got to. Basically it starts out (all B/W art moody) with a scene from the past where the bad guys are attacking this castle. One of the head guys retainers is ordered to get the princess to safety. On to the present, we have three guys and three gals in training to be Ninjas. They are given a mission to infiltrate the enemy hold up in the castle. Which one is the princess?


We don't know at the end of the second episode either...
Click on the date/time thingy of this post to comment!!
0 comments