Catching up to myself...
I was on a forum and commenting about Burst Angel which I just recently completed. An episode was mentioned about how there was a beach involved and all of the girls breasts had become larger from that point on. I thought to myself, "I don't remember a beach scene." The episode number was noted so I popped in the DVD for that ep and low and behold, I had skipped the damn DVD altogether! I was saving up the series at the halfway point to watch it all through when the last DVD came out. I can't believe I skipped a whole DVD! Although, come to think of it, it did seem strange to pick up where I did when I started it up again. All of a sudden this ancient samurai dude is with Jo fighting Maria in her Mecha. I had also forgotten all about the Osaka 'king'... The rest was just a teaser of Jo's background and how she met Meg... and, OH, the fanservice laden beach episode!!!XD
Click on the date/time thingy of this post to comment!!
0 comments