<$BlogRSDURL$>
Addicted To Anime
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
  Whew!
I have been so friggin' busy lately my head is spinning! That hasn't curtailed my addiction however. I've been watching On Demand to get my fix whenever possible.

Of significant note is what I have heard to be and am quite close to being ready to admit to being a classic anime in Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (His and Her Circumstances or Kare Kano). I've seen up to episode 5. It's a great story about two lovesick highscoolers who were truly meant for each other. It's directed by Hideaki Anno, the mind behind Neon Genesis Evangelion. A must see anime!

Other enjoyable On Demand outings are Super GALS! (to ep 7), Marmalade Boy (to ep 2), GTO (to ep 2), Utena (TV - to ep 6), Lost Universe (to ep 5), and MAZE (to ep 25). All these are on Anime Selects. Anime Network, the free part anyway, doesn't have much offered. Something went wrong because they used to have quite an offering. Adult Swim On Demand from Cartoon Network is running Argento Soma (which I had given up on early in my addiction after only one DVD) which I've seen through ep 15, and Paranoia Agent, of which i am trying to catch the episodes I missed on the cable channel.

I'm hoping they will offer Naruto; I just can't seem to get caught up with tping the show - I may be forced to get DVDs when they get released. It will be worth it!

I've also caught up with the DVD releases of Gantz (that show deserves a post of it's own if I can ever find the time!); quite a shocker and definately not for the kids!! What? I gotta wait until January??? Ahhhhhhhh!!!!....

Oh, and here's something new...V

Click on the date/time thingy of this post to comment!!
  0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


It beats drugs, booze and that thing that starts with a "p"! (I mean politics, of course. What did ya think I meant!?!)

PROFILE

NEW! Top ten titles I've seen!

01) Top wo Nerae 2 (Diebuster)
02) Ghost In The Shell (all)
03) Martian Successor Nadesico (all)
04) Neon Genesis Evangelion (all)
05) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (coming soon to the US!)
06) Vampire Princess Miyu (TV)
07) Cowboy Bebop
08) NHK ni Youkoso! (Welcome to the NHK!)
09) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
10) Innocent Venus

CLICK the Date/Time under a post to COMMENT!

ARCHIVES
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
August 2009


LINKS
HOME!
My Anime Collection! (on ANN)
Anime On DVD
Ani-Pock.net (Anime to watch!)
Ani-Pocky Blog!!
Anime News Network (ANN)
Otaku Fridge!
AnimeNfo
Gendou.com (Music!)


FORUMS
Ani-Pocky Forums
ANN Forums
Otaku Fridge Board (OB)
AnimeNfo Forums
Gendou.com Forums
AnimeMusicVideos.org



USEFUL and FUN!
Japanese Language App!
Nanaca Crash!
AnimeTempy Journal
Blog Template



Powered by Blogger