Still into it...
Well I've not gotten a clue on which direction I want to go with the review thingy I mentioned quite yet. I will give you all an update on what I'm watching/buying lately:
Watched: Maze Ep 20 - Maze is struggling with Gorgeous in the real world while becoming closer to her brother (man Maze).
Argento Soma Ep 13 - the whole ep is filled with a UN style council meeting on the supposed purpose behind the alien invasion/visitation. It so fits the world today...but I digress...
Voices of a Distant Star - Excellent sad story. Done completely in the creaters own home!
Bought: Those Who Hunt Elves complete thinpak.
Orphen II thinpak.
Pretear thinpak.
Complete DNA2 box set
Gantz Vol 4
Burst Angel Vol 3
I don't have a real problem with the thinpaks; they do provide complete series in one shot. However, there are very few of the extras that you get with individual volume releases.
Enjoy your anime!!!
0 comments