Is anyone out there?...
I don't think I get many readers (at least not that comment) even more so that I haven't been posting lately. So, if anyone is out there, I'll just fill you in on the happenings here in regards to anime...
I've been trying to catch up with the series that I'm collecting, watching on On Demand, and still picking up 'gotta have' new series like the Cowboy Bebop Remixes (I got vol 1:) ). I've picked up Kodocha as well. I'm a couple of DVDs behind in Inu Yasha, and some other series...what to do, what to do...
We're almost fully settled into the new house. I got a plasma TV for the family room and an extra cable box there for On Demand!
I've been catching Naruto on Cartoon Network; it's pretty good, at least in keeping with the Shonen Jump manga release (unfortunately I only got to vol 7...). It's hard to keep up with manga serials...
Finally, check out
the Ani-Pocky blog! From Pocky of course! Link will appear shortly...
0 comments