<$BlogRSDURL$>
Addicted To Anime
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
  Inu Yasha Movie 3...
I took a break from setting up our house to watch Inu Yasha Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler.

Seshomaru and Inu Yasha are at each other again, this time over another sword which was used by their father. Dad is finally seen in humanoid form, as well as Inu Yasha's mother. The frist part of the film shows what happened at Inu Yasha's birth and also the death of his father.

This was by far the best of the Inu Yasha movies released on DVD so far. There was much more action and comedy, although I do not begrudge the romantic moments the other films portrayed. As an added bonus, the DVD came with the OST inside!

My kids and I all love this series (we have the three movies and 31 of the DVD releases so far!). Hey, it's an addiction...


Inu Yasha 3 Posted by Picasa
  0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment


It beats drugs, booze and that thing that starts with a "p"! (I mean politics, of course. What did ya think I meant!?!)

PROFILE

NEW! Top ten titles I've seen!

01) Top wo Nerae 2 (Diebuster)
02) Ghost In The Shell (all)
03) Martian Successor Nadesico (all)
04) Neon Genesis Evangelion (all)
05) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (coming soon to the US!)
06) Vampire Princess Miyu (TV)
07) Cowboy Bebop
08) NHK ni Youkoso! (Welcome to the NHK!)
09) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
10) Innocent Venus

CLICK the Date/Time under a post to COMMENT!

ARCHIVES
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
May 2007
September 2007
November 2007
August 2009


LINKS
HOME!
My Anime Collection! (on ANN)
Anime On DVD
Ani-Pock.net (Anime to watch!)
Ani-Pocky Blog!!
Anime News Network (ANN)
Otaku Fridge!
AnimeNfo
Gendou.com (Music!)


FORUMS
Ani-Pocky Forums
ANN Forums
Otaku Fridge Board (OB)
AnimeNfo Forums
Gendou.com Forums
AnimeMusicVideos.org



USEFUL and FUN!
Japanese Language App!
Nanaca Crash!
AnimeTempy Journal
Blog Template



Powered by Blogger