Discovery...
is a gracious thing. Not many moons ago I toiled at great length to purchase anime DVDs and even pined for the next issue of Newtype magazine just to see that one episode on the included DVD. Now I have discovered an awsome power; the power to summon anime at the time and interval of my choosing without the requisite monetary exchange. For I have discovered...On Demand.
Yeah, you've seen those cheesy commercials with the geeks in their living rooms waxing poetic, yet I have experienced that very joy. Not only do I have select programming from Anime Network, but also two other selections as well. With each averaging about 40 selected episodes, I am in anime addict heaven!
It does seem rather random and it's not easy jumping in to the middle of a series, but hey, I'm addicted to anime, so I can deal with it! I've been lucky enough to catch the first episodes of
DNA2 and
Narutaru. Any episode of
Full Metal Panic! FUMOFFU is a riot!
Yes, I've discovered On Demand and life is good!
0 comments