Ai, Mai, Mii...
doesn't that sound familiar (if you say it out loud)! Actually they are the names of the three sisters of Popotan. Along with thier "maid" Mea, they travel through time on a journey of discovery, although what they discover is quite eye (or mind) opening!
I finished the last DVD of the three DVD 12 episode series. The last episode had me in tears, but i'm a sucker that way to begin with. Given that the origin of this anime is a hentai game (warning: don't go looking for images; they
are graphic) and the anime itself is full of fanservice, I have to admit, taken by itself the anime was quite good. I almost wish I hadn't heard about the game version. Then again, I am an anime addict, so I want as complete details as I can get on any anime I come across!

Popotan
0 comments