Does anybody look at this blog?
I'll ask a question and see if anyone bites. I will name the top three anime that I like with a short blurb on each. What are your three favorite animes?
1) Martian Successor Nadesico - It has it all; teen angst, giant robots, parody, a plot, etc...It's just the best overall for me.
2) Vampire Princess Miyu (TV) - I have never been moved by any video as much as this one anime. Not for the easily depressed! I was lucky enough to purchase the perfect collection which includes the CD soundtrack and a charm (which i will admit I keep on my keychain!). Check it out!
3) Inu Yasha - This is the best anime for all ages (if you let your kids watch some icky violence). It has the humor, cuteness and charm for girls, bravado and crass warrior action for boys, and deep mideval Japanese cultural history for the adult. At 167 episodes, it's an epic title!
How about you? Click on the date/time to comment!
5 comments